Saturday, October 27, 2012

Thank you...

I would like to thank all of my colleagues for accepting me and making this class very interesting. I attempted to take a communication class in my undergrad...let's just say that this class was a lot better. I learned a lot from all of you. Some of you I have had classes with before, such as Arica and Greg. Thank you both for accepting me as your colleague once again. I hope to see all of you in my future courses. Please feel free to email me at: bpierce6383@gmail.com if you wish to give me your contact information. Or you can give me your email and I will send you my information. We're all on this journey together so we must stick together!

Special thanks to Dr. Walker for being an awesome professor. Thank you for your insights and allowing us to express our own. I gained much knowledge on a lot of things while taking this course. May Yahweh bless you all! See you at the top!

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful blessing. Thank you for sharing and being a valuable member of this group. Blessings to you in the future!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Brandee,

    It has been a pleasure having you in many of the courses that I have taken. I enjoyed reading your post and it makes me realize how much we have accomplished and how much closer we are to our goal. Good luck in the future.

    ReplyDelete